I began grading the Ch. 3 questions and realised that many of you could do with a whiteboarding session to help answer any questions you might have. I am not unreasonable and would rather you pass the test than fail the test. SOOOOOOO.....The test is postponed until next week. Instead of doing the "Identify Your Element" Assignment we will take the test. The test will not be graded in time to go on this quarter's grade but that is OK.
The schedule will be as follows:
- Finish periodic table powerpoint
- work on Ionic and Covalent bond worksheet
- Watch Khan Academy video on balancing equations
- Whiteboard Ch 3 questions and vocab terms
- Take test
- Work on "Identify Element" assignment over spring break. It is fun, so do it. It will be due on the Mon/Tues. when you return from spring break.
Study, study, study, study.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to study.
And if you need help ,
Just grab your buddy.
Hahahahahahahahah.
- Miranda Gray
Sounds like a lot.
ReplyDeleteMs. Pacion, I need some information about that Element project.
ReplyDelete